Thursday, October 30, 2008

Typecast | Infatuation is Always There Cover by Caerberu



Here's my take of Infatuation is Always There by typecast. My guitar is on standard tuning. It's really hard to be comfortable with the normal vocal pitch for this song, but I did my best, hahaha. Hope you like it.

Lyrics:
i understand what you're trying to say no need to say it i am leaving
but don't walk away just stay right there i'll fall.
and i'll just look at you

i'll just look at you

i don't know why i always feel like this
it's hard to breathe when you're around
your big brown eyes are drowning me to sleep
the space is tearing me i'll stay,
please stay

words are not important smiles are all i need from you
the yearning, it's getting stronger im dumb.
i hope you like me too


you're two tables away you could see me mezmerised
i want to talk to you but im so scared
before i never cared, infatuation's never there
but now it's killing me i really hate myself

No comments: