Monday, May 5, 2008

Cover - Your Love by Alamid (Acoustic)

played by Blue Hat Beru

Notes from Blue Hat Beru: This song is something that's really stuck in my head. It's darn good, one of those that lasts over time. This is the 7th attempt to record it, argg (my fingers!)... hahaha.

Guitar Tabs for Your Love by Alamid. If you want the guitar tabs, you may download the txt file on this link: http://www.caerberu.com/your-love-tabs.txt




Lyrics

verse:
you're the one that never lets me sleep
to my mind, down to my soul you touch my lips
you're the one that i can't wait to see
with you here by my side i'm in ecstasy

pre-chorus:
i am all alone without you
my days are dark without a glimpse of you
but now that you came into my life
i feel complete
the flowers bloom, my morning shines
and i can see

chorus:
your love is like the sun
that lights up my whole world
i feel the warmth inside
your love is like the river
that flows down through my veins
i feel the chill inside

verse:
every time i hear our music play
reminds me of the things that we've been through
in my mind i can't believe it's true
but in my heart the reality is you

repeat pre-chorus and chorus



extra notes: It's raining outside. Standard guitar tuning, recorded on Nero Wav Editor, applied basic Noise Reduction, and saved as a WAV File then converted to MP3 using Acoustica.

(Did you like this song? Please feel free to leave suggestions, comments, and feedback. Thanks for listening!)

No comments: